The "env" statement is now a compound statement. It can contain four
substatements: "clear" to clear the environment, "keep" to retain
certain variable while clearing it, "set" to set a variable, and
"unset" to unset a variable or variables.
Both "keep" and "unset" can take globbing pattern as their argument,
in which case they affect all variable matching that pattern.
The value part in the "set" statement is subject to variable expansion,
The support for the old one-line syntax of "env" is retained for
This commit also fixes redirection to a file: new data are appended
to the file, instead of overwriting it.
* lib/Makefile.am: Add new files.
* lib/envop.c: New file.
* lib/envop.h: New file.
* lib/wildmatch.c: New file.
* src/comp.c (component_free): Update.
* src/pies.c (argv_free): New function.
(parse_legacy_env): New function.
(cb_env_section_parser): New function.
(cb_env_keywords): New keywords for the "env" block statement:
clear, keep, set, unset.
(component_keywords): New compount statement: env.
Old usage retained for backward compatibility.
* src/pies.h: Include "envop.h"
<envop>: New field.
* src/prog.h (prog)<env>: New field.
* src/progman.c (redirect_to_file): Position to the end of file.
(DEBUG_ENVIRON): Remove macro.
(debug_environ): New function.
(prog_sockenv): Use environ_set to modify local copy of environment.
(prog_start_prologue): Use environ_create + envop_exec to create and
modify the environment.
(prog_execute): Set environment to prog-local copy.
* tests/.gitignore: Build envtest
* tests/Makefile.am: Add new tests.
* tests/testsuite.at: Add environment tests.
* tests/envop.at: New file.
* tests/envtest.c: New file.
* tests/env.at: New file.
* tests/redirect.at: Check first two lines of the output file.