|author||Sam Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2002-02-21 03:52:19 +0000|
|committer||Sam Roberts <email@example.com>||2002-02-21 03:52:19 +0000|
Diffstat (limited to 'TODO')
1 files changed, 18 insertions, 9 deletions
@@ -31,13 +31,16 @@ IMPORTANT:
+- support of mailspools in user home directory, particularly when
+ they are in maildir format (I think qmail does this).
- Check interaction with imap clients.
- Better support of multi-access mailbox
- implement charsets in search: 1 SEARCH CHARSET ISO-8859-2 TEXT ...
-- implement AUTHENTICATE KERBEROS_V4 and SKEY
+- implement AUTHENTICATE KERBEROS_V4 and SKEY and CRAM-MD5 and SRP?
@@ -45,11 +48,21 @@ IMPORTANT:
+- lib/argcv.c should unescape strings as well as unquote them
+- need to dotlock with an external program, a gnu_dotlock equivalent
+ to mutt_dotlock. I can't save mail to my spool!
+- write a fnmatch() that doesn't respect 
+- select needed
- mailboxes don't remember whether or not they've been opened
- print errors to a debug object, by default
-- the debug object should pass the error level onto the callback
++ the debug object should pass the error level onto the callback,
+ and I want an error level to string convertor.
- does IMAP do an EXAMINE instead of a select if the mailbox is being
opened readonly? Does list return whether a mailbox is readonly?
@@ -58,7 +71,7 @@ IMPORTANT:
- mu_cpystr - the size_t* size outputs only give strlen(), not the
-- finish mh mailboxe support (they don't have a folder yet)
+- finish mh mailbox support (they don't have a folder yet)
- need code to find a "real" envelope from... an actual email address
that DSNs can be sent to.
@@ -78,7 +91,7 @@ IMPORTANT:
- Mime.types API
-- A ticket file format allowing specification of different authentication
++ A ticket file format allowing specification of different authentication
information for different mailboxes.
- imap4 client login referals
@@ -94,8 +107,6 @@ IMPORTANT:
- why does mimetest fail on a symlink, but suceed on a dotlocked file?
+ support AUTH=anonymous (imap://cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu/archive.info-cyrus)
-+ probably the AUTH should be allocated on creation, when the url is
- looked at, and rejected then, for now return ENOTSUP at folder_imap.c:327
@@ -104,12 +115,10 @@ IMPORTANT:
-- make sure there's a SV_DBG_ERR, so REAL info on errors gets printed
++ make sure there's a SV_DBG_ERR, so REAL info on errors gets printed
- add copyrights, including CMUs to the docs
-- ensure implicit keep works
- clean up diagnostics