A set of tools for various DNS-related tasks
- axrf2acl -- Transfers A records from given DNS zones and converts them to an ACL for use in BIND configuration files.
- rpsl2acl -- queries a set of RPSL database objects (normally route-sets) and converts them to an ACL for use in BIND configuration files.
- dnsdbck -- verifies consistency of DNS information in an SQL database.
- renewck -- checks expiration times of one or more domains and notifies the user via email about the domains that are approaching expiring.
- vhostcname -- synchronizes DNS with server names and aliases from Apache virtual host configuration.