This patch introduces acmeman configuration file, which can be used to
direct its action if a server other than Apache is used. It also can
be instructed to store certificate, certificate chain, and certificate
key in a single file, instead of three different ones. This can be used
with such servers as pound(8).
In the absense of a configuration file, the program operates as in
* MANIFEST: Update.
* Makefile.PL: Update.
* Changes: Update.
* acmeman: Use configuration file if present. Apache configuration
remains as a default source of TLS domains. Configuration file can
override or complement it.
* lib/App/Acmeman/Domain.pm: New file.
* lib/App/Acmeman/Config.pm: New file.
* lib/App/Acmeman/Source/Apache.pm: New file.
* lib/App/Acmeman/Apache/Layout.pm: New file.